9/24/08

Pictures galore! One from the daily FH staff devotional (I look particularly enthused) and one from my barely-belated birthday, celebrated on Friday's game night. The rest chronicle the ups and, more frequently, downs of Keith's and my attempt at braving Lake Kivu in a rickety ol' racing kayak.

Get ready to scroll!












What I'm up to recently (mostly during the evenings): Reading One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest and Leopold's Ghost, listening to Elliott Smith's album "Figure 8", and playing the classic computer game "Oregon Trail". We've been watching quite a few movies here, too, ranging from Last of the Mohicans to Starsky and Hutch. The Kotopolous family is wonderful, and I've really enjoyed spending some time with the kids, Daniel and Johnathan.

**Thanks, Kostas for the photos!

***And thank you for reading! By the way, if you have any questions or you'd just like to talk, e-mail me at nathandbrien@gmail.com. I love hearing from you!

No comments: