9/16/08

I wasn't able to get a hold of those photos, today. Tomorrow... I should have them up. Posts look better with pictures. So here's one of me blowing out a candle.

Also, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in receiving notices by e-mail whenever the blog is updated? If you'd like that, please let me know at this address: nathandbrien@gmail.com. There may only be 10 spots available. I think that should suffice in meeting the monstrous demand...

Alternatively, you could subscribe to my feed to receive the content, automatically. I'm not really certain how all of that works, but it's probably not too difficult to figure out.

If anyone from Target is reading, Hello! Hopefully you guys are continuing to clock me in every day, like I asked (part of my severance package).

Goodnight, friends and family and maybe someone I've never met before who eerily searched the phrase "and maybe someone I've never met before who eerily searched the phrase"! Love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan, your writing is amazing! What a great writer you are. Jeff and I have been commenting about it. And I'm so glad you posted one of your drawings. Fantastic! We're reading all about what you're doing and trying to take it all in. Wow. Sorry I didn't get to send you a birthday greeting on your actual birthday, but hope it was memorable. How could it not be? I know you're learning and growing by leaps and bounds, and am glad you're sharing it with us all in such artistic ways. We're thinking of you and praying for a wonderful, safe experience. Thank you for all you're doing. Peace,

Aunt Julie

Anonymous said...

Nathan, I just got onto your blog today and read everything you have shared so far. You had me smiling and in tears - you really are a gifted writer (which I had no idea of until now!)I know it must be hard to see all of the poverty and wonder how you're supposed to live your life in light of what you're wxperiencing. But, just keeping asking God to keep you heart open to what He wants to do in and through you.
Love you, Nathat - Auntie Jina